Pages

30.9.10

My lovely lover Lynsey asked her friends on facebook to send her sad songs.
I was going to but then I realized the majority of my iTunes is sad songs and I can't decide what to send her.
So here I've made a sad song playlist of the songs that make me cry, make me think of crying or make me want to crawl in a hole and die. Yaaaaay.

Under My Skin - Alexz Johnson
The Only Exception, My Heart, When It Rains - Paramore
Uprising Down Under - Sam Roberts
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
Superstar - Sonic Youth
So Gone - Best Coast
Francis - Coeur de Pirate
The Blackest Years - The Distillers
Last Mistake - Hey Ocean!
Doll Parts, Malibu - Hole
I Miss You, Echo - Incubus
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
Into The Ocean - Blue October
Fuck and Run - Liz Phair
Hawaii, The Saddest Song In The World(duh) - Meiko
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
Apology - Our Lady Peace
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Curse Of The Currents - Said The Whale
I Thought I Saw Your Face Today - She & Him
My Favorite Thing, anything from 'Neon Ballroom' - Silverchair
One More Night - Stars
Most things by Taylor Swift.
Anything by White Lies.
Soft Shock - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments:

Post a Comment