Pages

2.4.10

No More Calling Like A Crow For A Boy; For A Body In The Garden.

I don't know what to do about you,
I don't know what to do about him,
And I don't know what to do about us.

Fighting too many battles at once makes them equally undefeatable.















Some days I just can't seem
to listen to these songs.
They don't sound the same
if our conversations go wrong.

And then I make you laugh.
I see you smile at me.
It's those days that make
These songs so heavenly.

And when you find someone to love,
The one who'll love you back.
Do you live your life double
or do you cut it in half?













How do I make him love me?
How can I make you stop?















I wish that I could be as
confident and reckless as you.
I'm much too vain, far too concious
to simply come unglued.


















Who is the lamb and who is the knife?

No comments:

Post a Comment