Pages

2.5.10

Feather Hearted

` I like when I get to spend my Sundays watching Some Like It Hot.
Marilyn Monroe makes me happy everytime, no matter what.
The next thing I write will be about her.

` Facebook killed everything about being romantic.
It's so simple to express your true feelings through an
electronic message and hope for the best.
No hastened heart to worry about.
No sinking gut or feeling like your heart is lifting off
when you see the other person's face change
in response to your naked honesty.
And when you don't hear what you want, just say "J/k lol."
Problem solved.
Internet killed the butterflies.

` I wish it were the 50's.
Basically every problem
that drives me mad right now
would not even exist.



Enough bowing down to disillusion!
Hats off & applause to rogues & evolution!
The ripple effect is too good not to mention.
If you're not affected, you're not paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment