- Start working/interning as a sound editor in film.
- Get a job that makes me enough money to go on a vacation soon.
- Swim in the ocean when it's warm enough. Waste time on the beach.
- Move out of Vancouver.
- Decide if I want to go to school again.
- Try sex again to see if I still hate it.
- Try sex with a female to see if I'll hate that too.
- Get at least one tattoo.
- Play guitar.
- Get my body to a point that makes me happy.
- Start rock climbing. Scuba diving. Snowboarding. Martial arts.
- Achieve fluency in Swedish.
This year, I have a lot of things to do. 2011 was kind of a write-off and that depresses me. I did hardly anything with my diploma that I paid a lot of money and time to achieve. I need to get things going. 2012 cannot be another waste of time for me. I cannot live a life of quiet desperation. It's killing me. I feel like I'm always just on the verge of ending it but I can't because I would hurt my family too much. But one day in time, I'm going to be so drunk or so high that I won't care and it'll be done. But that day, I hope, is years away. And every day I live through puts me closer. So I need to get as much as I can done before then. This is my to do list for 2012.
Au Revoir! tohuwabohu